Sophia's Big Girl Room
Since we are getting the nursery together for our youngest daughter....we needed to get Soph's room all ready for her! Sophia has been out of her crib for a couple months, and doing an amazing job in her big girl bed!! She had no problems with the adjustment, I think it is due to the fact that her big girl bed is ADORABLE (pink leather!).
Anyway, we have been working hard to get her room all set up...so I thought I would share the finished product! enjoy!
I will try and get pictures of the nursery up soon...it's almost done!!
kisses and love!
4 comments:
It makes me want to have a big girl room. Such a beautiful room.
Beautiful!
gorgeous!!! fab job!
It is so gorgeous!!! I LOVEthe pink leather big girl bed!!!!!! With a Shabby chic night stand and butterflies!!!! WOW! Girl you can decorate! I am so happy for you... soon little baby bains will be here. Sending lots of love, Lola
Post a Comment