Sophia turned 9 months old on Sunday. She had her 9 month check up this morning. She did such a wonderful job. Her Dr. and the nurses all commented on what a sweet, happy girl she was :) Soph is now weighing 17lbs 13oz (30%) and is 27 1/2 inches long (45%). She is pulling herself up onto her knees and then onto her feet. She can't pull herself straight up yet. She is eating absolutely everything, she still loves fruits and veggies. She is enjoying spaghetti, bisque's, soups and cheese. She has 8 teeth with more coming in!!! And we love her to pieces!!
5 comments:
I cant believe she is 9 months old... I miss her so much!!!! I love the house WOW it is gorgeous!!!! Hope to see all of you soon... LOVE ALI
I can't believe they are nine months already...where did all that time go!?
Love the bathing suit, she is a doll! And yes, Olivia is eating us out of house and home now too. I am definitely shopping for three now!!
she's so beautiful too! man you and Jenny... neck and neck with the beauty pageant babies!! :)
9 months! Where has the time gone..I saw Grandma today.. all we did is talk about the kids and grandkids..We love you all so much and of course wish you were closer. Can't wait to see more pics of the house..
Love, Favorite Aunt Madlyn
is there a percentile for most beautiful? Cause I think she's in the 100th. (wait, it is good to be high, right?)
Post a Comment