Monday, June 16, 2008

House Update
Hello! I have been informed that I have been a slacker with putting up the house pictures. So here is the update. The house is almost ready...we move in 16 days!!! As you can see they have done the landscape and put the sod in (yesterday). We are so excited...it really is beginning to look like a home. The outside still needs the trim and pillars painted, pediments around the windows, the front doors installed.
Here is the "side yard" looking into the back yard. I didn't go back because they just planted the sod. So I will take pictures off the deck sometime this week. Here is a shot of the dining room. You can see that they have done the first coats of paint, and they have stained the floors. I will try and get better pictures soon. I love our chandelier!!
This is the base of our stairs looking into the dining room. Everything will be
repainted and polished up...but it's getting close!! I have pictures of the kitchen, bathrooms and all the other rooms but they are from awhile ago. So again I will get more updated pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word girl!! it's so beautiful!! I'm so jealous of that molding!! :) so glad you got pics up FINALLY, I'm so excited for you!

Aunt Dorth said...

Wow! It's beautiful - can't wait to see pictures of the backyard, kitchen, etc. Looking forward to seeing you and Sophie on the 4th!

Love you! Aunt Dorth