Friday, June 27, 2008

Funny Story...kinda :)
So, I was feeding Soph some pineapple for snack time. If it were up to her she would shove an entire pineapple into her mouth, so instead I cut up pieces and then give her a couple at a time to feed herself. I would pick up a few pieces and then my hands would smell like pineapple and be sticky...wanting to be rid of the smell and sticky I would go wash my hands. Then start this process over when Sophia needed more pineapple. OK...here comes the point....so after several servings she was finally done I could not get the pineapple smell off my hands. It was driving me crazy, so I kept going back, soaping up and scrubbing. I did this 4 times....until I realized that the reason I could not get rid of the pineapple smell was because I was using PINEAPPLE SCENTED HAND SOAP!!
Yep...that pretty much sum's it up!

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word you made me laugh out loud!!! Can you tell I've been bored the past few days? seems as soon as you post a blog I have a comment :)

Cherie Baker Vann said...

ps - only because the keeping washing would be something I would do!! hahaha