My 29th *sigh* Birthday!
So Saturday was my Birthday thank you to everyone for the phone calls, cards, birthday wishes, etc. I had a wonderful day, Andrew and Sophie let me sleep in...I woke up because it was too quiet! Andrew and Soph went out and brought me back a smoothie for breakfast. We went out for lunch, hung out as a fam, and then our friends took care of Sophie for the evening and we went out to Bonefish grill for dinner (yummy!!). Then we came home and we watched my Trojans DEMOLISH the Ohio State buckeyes!!!( I know they did it just for my birthday! Fight on!)
Andrew is still in the process of making my present, I will show you when it is all done
(I LOVE IT).
The picture above is my family at the SC game, my sister made the poster for me and they sent it to me...isn't it so sweet...Love you guys...miss you!
2 comments:
oh!!! that is the sweetest thing that they took that pic for you. I swear, you have an amazing family! :) and happy, happy day my friend!!
Happy belated Birthday! I'm such a bad cousin for not remembering.
Crushing Ohio State is a GREAT birthday present. Fight On!
Post a Comment