Sophia's Early 1st Birthday Party from Mimi and Auntie Ali!
One of the best parts about August was that my Mom and sister came out two weeks ago and stayed for a whole week (not long enough). Anyway since they are not able to fly back out here for Sophia's official birthday (September 22). They threw her an early 1st birthday party so that they could celebrate in person.
They brought dozens of these beautiful cookie made especially for Sophia by our dear friend Rachel on the plane with them.
Loves her new jean skirt and sweater!
Lovin' Aunt Ali.
Alison, Soph and Mimi.
It was a wonderful visit, the time flew by and when it was all over I cried for days...being homesick stinks!!! But we are coming home soon!!! :)
Miss you two...love you...xoxoxo
4 comments:
Too Cute!
I hear ya about missing the family. It's so hard when they leave
Can't believe she's almost 1!..We'll be in Italy on her birthday,but thinking of all of you! Love, Auntie Madlyn and Uncle Mark
What fun and cute pictures. I know everybody had a great time!
Love, Sue
LOVE YOU BOTH!!
I can't wait to celebrate her 1 year birthday a month AFTER her bday. There is no hope for her . . . it is just too much fun to spoil her. :)
Amanda
Post a Comment