Sophie's First Hair Cut!
Sophia could have used a haircut within her first few months of life, but everyone kept telling me that I would regret cutting her hair and that I should wait. Well I waited almost a year, and today Soph had her first haircut. I decided that it was going to be today since she has her 1 year portraits tomorrow and her hair was just a tad out of control. I took her to the kiddie salon and she did wonderful. She only fussed when I had to hold her head still so the lady could cut her bangs. She didn't cry....I on the other hand...cried on the way there, while they were cutting her hair, after she was all done, on the way home, and a little bit as I write this. I can not believe how big my baby is getting. She is now a "little girl"....goodness...I am going to be a mess at her birthday party. Anyway I took about 50 pictures....here are some favorites...enjoy :)
1 comment:
oh my gosh...too cute! What a good girl! O would never sit so still!
Post a Comment