Monday, September 01, 2008

We're Back!!
Hello friends :) Sorry I have been away for so long...We are settled into the new house but had not hooked up the main computer, and needless to say it is much easier than trying to update on a slow laptop. Anyway...things around here have been great, we are loving the house, it is starting to feel like our home. Sophia is growing so fast, she will be a year in three weeks!! I can not believe how fast time flies. She is constantly learning new "tricks" and is still such a sweet happy baby (we love her)! Andrew has been working like crazy on Gears 2. It has been the summer of crunch, we are so proud of him and all the hard work he is doing for our family, but we are super excited that it is winding down and we can see him more!!
Here are some recent pictures of Sophia...enjoy!

Playing with her toys (and standing)

Just being cute.

Sleeping in her "big girl" car seat (notice the alligator print on the cover)

Standing, looking out the front doors, wearing her new tennis shoes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for updating the blog...where are the picks of me and mom and sophie

Jenny M. said...

I missed your updates!! She is beyond cute and I can't believe they're almost a year!

What brand is your carseat, I'm shopping for one, she's still in the carrier!!!!

grace said...

we bought the same britax over the weekend for nathan. he's the weight of a one year old and the straps of the graco don't fit him anymore! sophia is darling. i love that last outfit.

Jenny M. said...

That's the one I've been leaning towards, thank you!!!

Wes and Rachel said...

I can't believe how big Sophie has gotten! WOW - how time flies...as always, she is adorable!