Baby Bains Ultrasound and Preggy Update
Here is the newest ultrasound picture of our littlest girl. We had a check-up today to see how things are progressing. This is just a picture of her profile, and it is still difficult to make out. Her little nose and lips are facing the top of the picture. We think she is just lovely :)
So we are at 26 1/2 weeks now, and the baby is already facing down and ready to go...we need her to hold out a tad longer (her room is not ready!). She is looking great, weighing in at 1lb 14oz and measuring just perfect!
I am doing pretty well. I have not posted all the preggo information earlier, but I think I will fill you all in. Earlier (10 weeks ago) they told me that I had placenta previa. This is not a big deal, most woman who have it early in pregnancy outgrow it by term. The only problem was/is that I have been having some strong cramping. Some times so strong that I can not walk. Three or four weeks ago it was really bad and I was also having lots of pressure, so they told me to come in right away. I did and they were concerned that I was going into pre-term labor. Praise the Lord!!! that was not the case. But I was told that I needed to rest/take it easy.
Anyway...todays check-up was to see how the placenta previa is coming along. The good news is that it has moved...but it is still very low and close. I am still having cramping, and since my Dr. is concerned about that and possible pre-term labor she told me to not fly after 30 weeks. Well 4th of July I will be 31/32 weeks.
So I am bummed that I will not be able to come home like we had hoped. But I am confident that this is the best decision for me and the baby, we are trusting in the Lords will and perfect timing for our baby girl. I hope that everyone will take a million pictures and that you will forgive us for not making it.
Love and kisses!


1 comment:
Taking care of yourself and that baby is the most important thing! We'll miss you but understand! Love, Aunt Dorth
Post a Comment