Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1 Pirate + 1 cheerleader = Halloween 2010
For Sophia's pirate birthday Nana and Poppy gave her a wonderful pirate costume! So she was very, very excited to wear it for Halloween. Olivia was the super cutes USC cheerleader ever! She was still learning to walk at that point so it was fun to watch her try and take off after the candy, literally faster than her feet could carry her!
Olivia at Daddy's desk...helping him wrap thing up before the treating began!
The pirate mommy and her girls.
"I'm want more treats...let's go!!"
Sophia on the bounce house.
Well folks, I am almost caught up...I have a couple more big post from Christmas...but then I think we can stay in the present. Trust me there is enough there to keep us more than busy!!
In fact...I will start to post pictures of the girls new room....and the progress in the nursery!
love and kisses...

2 comments:

Aunt Dorth said...

Cutest pirate and USC cheerleader I've ever seen......

SUE said...

Yaaaay1 So glad you're back! Loved all of the pictures, ya'll have two of the sweetest, cutest little girls in the whole wide world(no, I am not prejudiced)!You have brought many smiles to my face, thanks for posting:)