Monday, April 11, 2011

Reality....
{busy and not always picture perfect!}
I will readily admit that I have been gone for way too long!! And I will admit that I really didn't think that anyone really cared. I see now that I have been selfish...I know that there are some dear family members who do love to check in on us...and watch the girls and us grow :) So to you {aunts, grandparents} I am very sorry for being gone. I promise I will do my best to make it up to you!!
Honestly, it is not that I haven't thought of blogging, there have been days when I sit down and attempt to start a post {there are so many things going on around here} but I get distracted, something comes up {someone pees on the floor..etc} and I never quite get it written and sent.
Okay...so it's been over six months since I posted last...and there is SOOO much to catch you all up on. I will try hit the major events!!
I will start with some biggies...
~Sophia Started Pre-School and Olivia turned 1~
{on the same day}
The Birthday Girl ready to take Sister to school!
Mommy and her girls! {rough Morning for mom...lots of tears}
Look! I am standing!
The "big girl" ready for her first day at school!!! She was so excited and did a great job!
Cute little backpack :)
Okay...I have started our comeback...I promise I will post more within the next day or so!!
Glad to be back....love and kisses!!

3 comments:

Jenny M. said...

yay..i have missed you too. Totally hear ya on the blogging, I have become a bi-monthly blogger!

Love ya friend!

Aunt Dorth said...

So glad to see you back, Abby! I've missed you all.... Can't wait for your little man to come in to the world, too. Love you all!

Blissfully Yours said...

So glad that you are back! Just love to read and see all that is happening with The Bains Fam Bam! Such joy!