Robots?!?
{we are having a BOY!}

I admit, of all the things I have neglected posting about..this is the one I feel the worst about.
We are having a boy!! A precious little boy...me...with a son!! I still can not fully wrap my head around it. :)
I love my girls...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my girls...so precious...so sweet and pretty and pink! They are such a joy and a blessing. I thought I wanted another one...not that I have any say...but if the Lord was to ask me what it was I wanted for my third child, I would have asked for another perfect pink little bundle. I am so glad that the Lord knows exactly what we want/need even when we don't!
Honestly, I never really thought I would have a boy...so I think I was nervous to even voice that I would want one {so silly}. But when Andrew and I went in for our ultra sound and we saw that we were having a boy {before the lady "officially" told us... you could tell..wink wink} I could not
contain the tears. Blessed beyond belief I think sums up what I was and still am thinking!!!
A boy...a little brother for my perfect little girls. A little replica of my favorite person in the whole entire world..MY HUBS!!!! How can one be more blessed than that!!!
We are less than 100 days from his due date...and what seems like years away from being ready for him. We do not have his room ready, we do not have any "boy" things, or much of anything that is not covered in princesses right now. But I did order him his first robot {see above} today. And we have more than enough love and kisses to go around!!
And that's a start right?!?
snakes, snails and puppy dog tails....
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! How wonderful the Lord is, indeed!
Post a Comment