Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011
{the year with no cute pictures...}
So Easter was this weekend...what a beautiful spring day it was here!! Absolutely stunning...we had a beautiful morning at Church and then a great day together. Unfortunatly we do not have pictures that will forever capture the beautful times...becasuse someone...{eh hemm...Olivia} was being a stinker and we could not get any cute family pics.
Olivia walking to take pictures...yep...best one we took of her...*sigh*...
This was the best picture we could get of the two together...are you starting to see my point?
Yep, that was it...those are the best pictures we took this Easter...but that's okay. We know that pretty dresses and pictures are not what Easter is all about {I'm trying...}
Anyway, moving on...below are just some random pics from the past couple of days....enjoy!
Chef Olivia...the girls love to help me in the kitchen...so for Easter they both got aprons and hats.
Sophia looking at me just before she says "umm...Mommy...what is it that you are doing?"
As I was taking down the last of the girl stuff from the nursery.
Speaking of...the girls have been in "their" room for over a week...it was such and amazing and smooth transition {THANK YOU LORD} and I took several pictures which I will post soon!
P.S..In case some of you were wondering {I am}...we will be sharing Baby Boy's name soon...ohhh....exciting....!!!!
love and kisses....

2 comments:

Aunt Dorth said...

They both are so cute (stinker or not). Can't wait to hear your little man's name..... Miss and love you all!

SUE said...

Adorable girls...with or without a smile:)