Easter Egg Hunt
{an up-to-date post}
It was time for our annual "friends and kids" Easter egg hunt! My two friends put this on every
year for all of our children and it is so much fun!! This year we painted flower pots and then did the hunting :) It was Olivia's first egg hunt and she loved it! Although I have to admit she enjoyed covering her pot and herself in paint more than anything.
As you can tell by her basket, Sophia is an old pro at finding eggs. :)

Painting on a beautiful spring day!
I have a couple more posts from over the past couple months...but I am trying...do I get and "A" for effort ;)
love and kisses....
2 comments:
hooray...you're back and better than ever. I love looking at the girls growing up. And you do a great job of journaling and getting great shots. Thanks for this hard work. If you can email some of the pictures I can scrap them too.
Wow! I am so happy to see the girls, you and Andrew again! Great pictures and Sophie is truly a fashion plate with her pink sandals..... Thanks for putting the effort in for your Aunts!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment