Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Andrew!!
Husband Appreciation week has ended...and today we celebrate Andrew as a Daddy!!! Which is also one of the things I appreciate most about my husband. He is an AMAZING father... I am continually amazed at the love, sacrifice, compassion and understanding he has with Sophia. It is so much fun to watch Soph run to the door everyday when she hears his car pull in yelling "Daddy!!! Daddy!!!". She loves to run to him and gives him HUGE hugs the moment he steps foot in our house.
When Sophia was born, Andrew held her first as they were cleaning her off and getting her all checked out. The first moment he held her she wrapped her little fingers around his pinky and I think it is safe to say that it has been like that ever since. They are quite the little duo...Daddy and his little girl :)
Here are some pics from this morning before church...
Sophia is trying to "do" Andrew's hair, by putting rubber bands in it.
Still trying to get his hair just right.
love them :)
Happy Fathers Day!!!...love your little girls :)

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Nothing like a daddy and his daughters...ahhhh, I love it! Daddy's homecoming is the best part of our day too (esp the moms right??)!