To Our Dads!!!
I think it is safe to say that Andrew and I are both very blessed in the father department. We both grew up with caring, loving, supportive and all around great dads. We also consider ourselves very blessed to have married into each others families.
I love my father in law and am so thankful for the influence he had/ has on Andrew's life. I know that part of the reason that Andrew is such an amazing dad and husband is because he grew up with David as an example.
And Andrew is thankful to have my dad as his father in law. He appreciates the love and support that my dad gave me growing up and the traits that have made me the woman I am today. It is also where I get my oh so witty sense of humor :)
We would both like to wish our fathers a VERY HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! We wish we could celebrate with you, but we love you and appreciate the men that you are.
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
Abby and Andrew


No comments:
Post a Comment