Friday, June 19, 2009

Husband Appreciation Week Day #5
I am drawn to his brain...hee hee!
I appreciate Andrew's brain. My husband is a nerd...a real one and I LOVE IT!!! He is a very very smart man, and I think it's HOT! I love the way his mind can compute all these different things, I love that he loves to learn, I love that he can add numbers in his head (big numbers). I love that he went to a smarty kids school and that his SAT scores were UNREAL.
But what I love most about his brain is his discernment and wisdom...he is a wise man, he makes wise choices in the way he leads our family and the way he lives his life!
Today is a good one!! For his treat today there was a card with two tickets to go see Star Trek tonight!! I hired the babysitter and we are going on a date!! WHOOO-HOOO. Now before you say that this is not "for" Andrew...did you read the part about Star Trek :)
Love you hub's looking forward to tonight!
xoxox

No comments: