Husband Appreciation Week Day #4

My best friend
I appreciate Andrew because he truly is my best friend. I think that I really take that for granted some times. There is no one that I would rather spend time with than him. I look forward to his coming home everyday, and miss him while he is gone. He is really the one who's opinion I cherish most, whose guidance I seek and whose encouragement I hold dear.
I love to hang out with him...watch TV, nap, run errands, play with Sophia, go on a date, vacation... Everything is just way more fun if he is around. He understands me better than anyone, and is my biggest fan. I know how blessed I am to have such a true friend in my husband!
Since I slipped up yesterday morning, there were homemade chocolate chip cookies when he got home. And a card and M&M's waiting in his car this morning.
Dinner tonight is Mexican lasagna (soft for those braces).
Love you Andrew... have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment