Husband Appreciation Week Day #2
I appreciate Andrew because he is so thoughtful and always strives to make me happy :)
This picture was taken our first Christmas as a married couple. I had told Andrew while we were dating that I had always wanted to see New York during Christmas time...I wanted to go ice skating, see the window displays, go to the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, see a show, etc.!
So for our first Christmas Andrew took me to New York so that I could do it all!!!
This is just one of the millions of example's of my hunky's thoughtfulness!
Andrew's little treat for the day is a "Braces Survival Kit" complete with extra strength Tylenol, travel toothbrush and toothpaste, chap stick and brace safe gum. Not quite as exciting as his favorite candy...but hopefully helpful!
His special dinner tonight will be a smoothie from Smoothie King and Malt-O-Meal.
love you hunks!!
2 comments:
Thanks Baby! :) You are the absolute best!
What's a Malt-O-Meal?
Post a Comment